Welcome To Our Blog About Adoption From India!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CROOKS FAMILY 2010

Good Clean Fun! :)
Where's Your Nose?!
Matriarch and Patriarch
We had my awesome friend Amber of Amber Lanning Photography outdo herself yet again on some of the most fun family pictures we have had done yet. I can't wait to redo them next year once we have the entire family together at last!  I am a big believer in putting pictures around the house to remind you of the blessings you have..however in our bedroom I make a rule to have only pictures of Todd and I as a couple..for good reason! :) I am off to get some much needed sleep and hope to provide an India update to those of you needing one...tomorrow.



A quick side note before sleep: I have been overwhelmed with the generosity that has been shown to us by complete strangers the past couple of days. We have received a few donations lately which we are more than appreciative for, and some have been from people we have never met...it's inspiring to see who God is using to bring Lili home and encouraging to us that we have support from the most unlikely sources. We are just so thankful tonight for the kindness of strangers! It reminds me of something my mom always said "We help those we can and never expect to be repaid. As you go through life, do what you can for those that you are able to help and remember the kindness that at one time was done to you." Pay it forward!

So a million thanks to those out there who have been so thoughtful to our cause. It will not be forgotten!

5 comments:

  1. These are sickeningly cute! Do you hear me?! CUTE!!!

    Love you and your colorful family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos! I bet they were fun to pose for :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tutus and the colors and the smiles. Looks like you all had such a good time!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did have a blast! I'm envisioning an India theme for next years! :)Emily you are going to just LOVE having a girl when Asha comes home! Thank you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those photos -- what a clever idea for the setting!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete